• A press conference regarding COVID-19 in New Brunswick is streamed every day around 2:30 p.m on the web → bit.ly/2vLHllr.
As of Tuesday, May 12, the Municipal building is open to the public again during its regular hours.
▶ We ask everyone to minimize visits to the municipal office. If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you completely refrain from visiting the municipal office.
To protect visitors and employees, we ask that you follow the recommendations and guidelines for personal hygiene measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, according to the Chief Medical Officer of Health for the Province of New Brunswick.
• Please maintain a physical distance of 2 metres
• Follow the directional arrows and lines on the floor
• Wash your hands often
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands
• Cough into a tissue and throw it away
• Stay home if you are sick
• Avoid all contact with a sick person
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
A reminder that the Village de Memramcook extended the dog registration deadline to June 30 (without penalty).
• In the meantime, our walking and cycling trails remain open as well as Haut-Du-Ruisseau Nature Park. A reminder to respect the physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) at all times.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience as we work to provide you with safe places.
The Memramcook Golf Club is accepting applications for the following positions: Customer Service (19 years and older) and Starter.
A detailed description of the positions can be obtained by clicking here → bit.ly/2Rjsmau.